Most Common Computer Problems You Must Be Ready To Face.
If you have a computer or PC, it will surely help in easing most of your problems. But with every computer comes along many headaches and complications, sooner or later. A computer is a machine and every machine breaks down sometime or the other.
You do not need to run to the computer technician every time your PC crashes or is attached by a malicious software. If you know some simple solutions to the most common computer problems, it will help you save a lot of time and money. There are number of common computer problems and solutions that are simple and involve glitches that can be solved by a common person like you and me in the world of computers. There are many PC owners who think every time they face a problem with computer, they should contact professional help. True, but not every problem needs to be addressed by a computer expert. You just need to know how to fix computer problems. This article will help you recognize common problems with computer and learn about computer problems troubleshooting.
How to Fix Computer Problems?
Problems with computer are divided into two groups, i.e., hardware problems and software problems. The hardware problems are related to the peripheral parts of the computer like the CD drive, hard disk, monitor, keyboard, etc. You can read more in detail about computer hardware troubleshooting. The software problems are more complicated. These problems include problems like modem problems, Windows not starting, drivers not found, etc. The first step to fix computer problems is computer problems troubleshooting. Understand what is causing the glitch and follow the standard procedure to solve the problem.
The following are a few common computer problems and solutions to help you overcome the technical snag.
- Computer Problem # 1 ~ Computer Problems after Power Outage Today there are many sudden power outages, voltage problems and spikes that can damage computers. These damages cause many technical and software snags and interrupt your work. This leads to loss of data, damage to the hardware, etc. due to sudden power outage. This is a common computer problem and solution to this trouble is use of uninterruptible power supply (UPS). The UPS can provide a constant flow of energy to the computer, even if you encounter a sudden power outage. This will provide you with ample time to save your data and shut down your PC, if needed.
- Computer Problem # 2 ~ Computer Performance has Slowed Down You may notice your computer has slowed down considerably and even a simple command execution takes ages. This is because your computer is loaded with unnecessary files, fragmented data, corrupted registry, spyware programs, services, software, etc. that makes your computer slow down. Thus, you need to manage your programs and delete unnecessary data and software that you do not use or need, clean your registry regularly to help boost at least 30% of your computer performance speed.
- Computer Problem # 3 ~ No Sound from Speakers You are in the mood to listen to some groovy music on your PC, but you get no sound from speakers, the solution to is to check the back of the computer and see if all the connectors are properly connected. The speaker or single stereo speaker plug should be put into the socket on the soundcard that has a mark Audio Out.
- Computer Problem # 4 ~ Computer Monitor Displays Fuzzy Images A computer monitor is the display unit of the computer that is sensitive to electro-magnetic radiations. These electro-magnetic radiations are transmitted from the TV, radio, microwaves, dishwashers, washing machines, speakers, etc. Mobile phones transmit electro-magnetic radiations that is one of the main cause of monitor displaying fuzzy images. Thus, move away these disturbances away from the monitor and this problem with computer monitor will be fixed.
- Computer Problem # 5 ~ Computer Freezes with Blue Screen Hijacking Your Display There are many problems that can cause your computer screen to freeze and blue screen to appear. This may be due to a spyware or computer viruses that have affected your computer. You need to update your anti-spyware and scan your computer for any viruses. If your computer is free from any such malicious software, then you may need to update your hardware drive. A hardware drive that is not updated may cause the CPU to lock up and interrupt working of the computer. If you find the problem cropping up even after a hardware drive update, then you may need to increase computer RAM. When you increase the RAM, the computing power increases and you will also be able to avoid the computer freeze.
- Computer Problem # 6 ~ Computer Reboots Itself Again and Again Another common problem with computers. In order to fix computer problem of rebooting itself again and again, you will need to check the hardware. You may have a faulty power supply, defective or dirty cooling fan, etc., that may cause the computer to reboot again and again. The dust that accumulates on the fan, makes it heat up faster and in order to cool down the computer automatically switches off. Thus, clean the fan and check for power supply. Following these simple steps will help you to solve this problems with computer.
- Computer Problem # 7 ~ Computer Makes Strange Noises Noises and vibrations from your computer are a hardware problem. Many electronic parts can make high pitch noises. You need to switch off your computer and unplug it from the power supply. Now remove the case from the CPU and restart your computer. Locate the origin of noise and then switch off the computer and unplug it. It may be a faulty fan, loose wire or screw. This means you will need to call the computer technician to help you solve your problems with computer, regarding these type of problems.
There are several other problems too. If u have any other problems please feel free to ask me. It would be my honour to help. You can send me a private message or can comment below for asking your problem. I'll try my level best to help you.